Klinhurst Business Park,
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address and telephone number
• financial information including credit card and/or debit card information
• invoice and delivery addresses
• demographic information such as post code and preferences
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services and ensure that content on our website is presented in the most effective manner.
• We may provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
• We may then periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by e-mail with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data. On each email sent this way, there is a clear link to permanently unsubscribe from our email campaigns.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When placing orders, we actively work to protect the security of your order and payment information by using 128-bit SSL technology. This automatically encrypts your details during transmission.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question before submitting any personal data.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless:
• we have your permission;
• we are required by law;
• we need to do so in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions for Online Sales, Terms and Conditions of Sale or Terms and Conditions of Purchase and other agreements;
• we need to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction .
We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties for promotional purposes.